_Stix_ _Stix_

Hurrah to the Moose!

That is officially my fave part. Although Hamham might keel you for the severed head popping up, it was muchas funny. :D Great work, Matt! <3

toxicbomb responds:

haha! Poor hamham. Thankkks for the reeeview bekka! E>!!

Slumberland Sequence Slumberland Sequence

Meep.

Seriously, Jeffo. You are just too silly. ;p

thirstyforchicken responds:

Hahahaha.

Mask Mask

Hurrah!

Good jorb! You finally finished! I like this intro thing a lot better than the first thing you had (way, way back, when you first started), which is also very tasty. Really dig all the snazzy sketchy fighting. The story is a different taste than what we usually get, but go you for expanding your range! :D

thirstyforchicken responds:

:D!!!!!! Yay for becca.
Yes the seriousness is over. I'm goin' back to super happy whee animations next I believe.
wah00000000000!

Blowing Chunks Blowing Chunks

mahahaha...

You're so strange. ;p <3

I loved the laugh and the oro music.

Population Control Population Control

Just a minor point...

It's "realize" not "realise". :)

Even if you're just playing with text and such, you could have spiced it up a bit with color, si? Not very impressed with the movie overall. Nice attempt, but you probably should find a different way to advocate your cause.

Say Cheese! Say Cheese!

Oh my...

Very nice! The kitty was absolutely darling <3. Wonderful execution and cute plotline!

How to: Break Up How to: Break Up

well, alright.

All's fair in love and war. ;p

Amusing enough. I giggled in the midst of it all, but really try to up the graphics. The shoulders are way too flat, and the lack of proper anatomy really distracts me from the attempted humor.

Zero Sings(kind of) Zero Sings(kind of)

Hmm..not bad

Decent lineart, you! And you pretty much got away with the gradient-ish coloring, which is impressive, considering it usually destroys the art. Anyway, the biggest problem I have with this is what you mentioned in the author's comments. Doesn't move enough, really. Despite all that stuff about Zero not being an enthusiastic singer, I still believe you should have put in a bit more drama. Entertain! That's the purpose of a movie, right? Even if you really wanted to give him a chill look, you can get a bit more action by switching the camera angles about instead of sticking in one place. It can really flesh out an animation. Anyway, good effort overall. Nice to see people try. :D

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

Great Job, Guys!

Ha! Well, I already told you what I think...but again...it's awesome! Delicious collab. I really dig the menu and all its randomness, as well as the nifty credits line animation. And of course, the magnificent graphics! My were those clippets nice! (By the way, I was wrong about the preloader activity being lame. Flinging the ball about was more amusing and time consuming than first anticipated. ;p)

TOXIC-BOMB responds: